I. - Users
The access and / or the use of the store attributes to whoever makes the user condition, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, the General Conditions and the Particular Conditions that, in your case, supplement, modify or replace the General Conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the store.
II. - Use of the website, its services and contents
The user agrees to use the shop and its services and contents without contravening the current valid legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Also, it is forbidden to use the web with illegal or harmful purposes against O-Clay that could cause damage or prevent the normal function of the web.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound files and / or images, photos, designs, etc ...), it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification unless you have the authorisation from the legal owner or legislation;
- Any violation of the rights of O-Clay or their rightful owners thereof;
- Its use for any commercial or promotional purposes other than those strictly permitted.;
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those that are made available to the users as well as those that are commonly used on the Internet, provided they do not negatively affect the web.
III. The user´s responsibility for damages
The use of the web will be under the user´s unique and exclusive responsibility . This responsibility extends to the use, by the user or any third party, by any passwords or similar assigned to accessing the website or any of its services.
Without prejudice to the above, O-Clay reserves the right to refuse, at any time, without prior notice, the access to the web to those users who violate these terms or the particulars that, in each case, are applicable to them
IV. - Unilateral modification
O-Clay may unilaterally change without previous notice, whenever it considers it appropriate, the web structure and design as well as modify or remove the services, the access contents and conditions and / or the web use.
V. - Hyperlinks
Individuals or entities, who pretend to create or create a hyperlink from a web page from another website or internet shop at any of the or-clay.com store pages, should be subject to the following conditions:
- It´s not allowed the total or partial reproduction of any of the services, or contents of the or-clay.com store
- It will not estabish deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames with the store pages without the prior permission of O-Clay.
- Do not include any false, inaccurated or wrong manifestation about the store pages or about the services or contents of the same.
- Except those signs that are part of the "hyperlink", the web page, in which it establishes, will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to O-Clay without its authorization.
- The "hyperlink" establishment does not imply the existence of relations between O-Clay and the website or portal owner from which it takes place nor the knowledge and the acceptance of O-Clay, of the services and contents offered on the Portal.
- O-Clay is not responsible for the contents or the services made available to the public on the website or portal from which it performs the "hyperlink", nor for the information and statements included therein.
All "hyperlink" to the store will perform to its homepage or homepages of the sections it contains.
The store makes available, to the users, connections and links to other websites operated and controlled by third parties. These links have the sole function to facilitate the internet users the finding information, contents and services on the Internet, but, in no case, can be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. O-Clay does not sell, nor directs or previously controls, or makes its own the contents, services, information and data available from such websites.
O-Clay assumes no type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for any damage or loss of any kind that derive from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, opinions, events, products and services available or offered on the websites not managed by O-Clay and which are accessible through the store.
VI. - Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
O-Clay makes no guarantee, nor assumes the responsibility in no case for the damages and loss of any kind that could result from:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the website and / or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or users expectations.
- The existence of viruses, malware or harmful contents.
- The reception, acquisition, storage, distribution or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent and contrary use of the website General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, its services or contents, by users.
- The legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability lack of the services provided by third parties and made available to the web users.
- The failure by third parties of their obligations or commitments in connection with the services provided to the users through the medium of the web.
VII. - Duration
The duration of the provision of the web services is indefinite.
Without prejudice to the above, O-Clay reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services included in the same terms which are reflected in the fourth condition.
VIII. - Intellectual Property
All the store contents like as: texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links, audiovisual or sonores contents as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the "Contents"), are intellectual property of O-Clay or third parties, without being transferred, to the User, any rights to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the store.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by O-Clay or third parties but the access to the store gives no rights upon the trademarks, trade names and / or logos.
In order to preserve the possible intellectual property rights, in the case that any user or third party considers that there has occurred a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of a specific content on the web, you must notify it at O -Clay indicating:
-The holder´s personal data of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is submitted by someone other than the person concerned, you should indicate the representation with which you act.
-The indication of the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and your location on the web.
The confirmation of the said intellectual property rights.
- Express statement in which the person concerned is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
IX. - Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The present General Conditions will be governed by Spanish law.
O-Clay and the user, expressly waiving at any other jurisdiction that could correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals from Novelda, for any issues that could arise or actions resulted from the provision of the web service and from its services and contents concerning the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of the above.